Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Grown Ups and The A-Team reviews

I've been to the theater a bit this week to see the new releases Grown Ups and The A-Team. Both were excellent movies. The A-Team was great because it brought back the fun and excitement of the 80's and the characters really reminded me of those of the old show. Rampage Jackson plays Barackus which is pretty cool, I still think they should've used Mr.T still though because he still looks good for his age. The movie was action packed, with comedy and drama around every turn, the movie is filled with elaborate plans to take down the enemies and has a large twist near the end. The A-Team deserves 9/10. Grown Ups was a great movie starring pretty much all the big comedy actors Kevin James, Adam Sandler, Chris Rock, Rob Schiender and my favourite, David Spade. The group make an excellent combo, the comedy on the other hand has its ups and downs, every once and a while it trys too hard to be a family comedy, denying the fact that they have much adult humor in it, and it feels bland and tasteless at times. However, me and my friend and pretty much the whole audience were rolling on the ground. I'm glad to see David Spade in movies again, I haven't for a loooong time and he's the best. Grown Ups gets 8/10.

-Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment