Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can't Believe I forgot!

On an earlier post on my blog I wrote I may be working with machinima director Lieutanteddy. Well that is true as of a coupla weeks ago. I wrote everywhere (Facebook, youtube, twitter) I can't believe I forgot my blog... anyway I'm in his Ray William Johnson Parody called Eight Equals Equals Dee (8==D get it?) It's a video game version of RWJ about people who suck at video games, I'm the last video shown in the compialation of me and my cousin losing a match of Chain Reaction in less than 30 seconds in Uncharted 2. It's really funny view it here CLICK HERE TO VIEW LIEUTANTEDDY'S RAY WILLIAM JOHNSON PARODY WHICH I"M A GUEST STAR IN I'm not shown for very long but on a seperate note I did help LieutenantEddy (via facebook) with a name for his e-mail account for people to send in their bad video game clips.

No comments:

Post a Comment