Saturday, December 4, 2010

One movie that sucks.......

I really do like Tarantino but there is one movie in particular that really is shit. That movie is Jackie Brown. It doesn't really feel like a movie Tarantino would direct, but sadly enough, it is. The movie is based around this chick that is trying to cheat her way into getting large sums of money. The lack of action and music really draws me out of it, it's hard to pay attention, It's boring. When I try to connect what's going on in the movie, it has some sort of twist that leads me away. Some movies can do that well but this cannot. It's a 3 hour steaming pile of boring with no interesting moments through the first half, then the last quarter. It doesn't leave any suprises, it just was not that good.

Jackie Brown - 4/10
Harsh enough? I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment