Thursday, December 16, 2010

Working on full-length feature film

It's a working title project that I've been wanting to do for a long time. Right now it's in the script writing process. I've written over 12 full 8 1/2 by 11 inch pages so far and I will transfer it into Celtx soon.

It's a film about zombies and the survival of 2 people. Comedy/horror is my approach to this movie. The budget should be $1000+ dollars. This covers the cost of the camera (Canon HV40) and hopefully a new laptop. I need actors as well. I am in desperate need of actors. My friends are useless.

My original plan was as the following: Buy a $6000 camera ( Panasonic HVX200A or 200B w/ $200 lens filters), a $1000 Vaio laptop, and hire some well actors making the end cost to be close to $9000-$10000. This, of course was a dream...instead I'll get a $1000 camera, a cheap $100 laptop and maybe, just maybe 1 or 2 actors.

I'm still sorting things out but I don't expect the film to be made any time soon. I'm almost considering not releasing it until a few years down the road.

It will go up on youtube, but it'll have to be in parts.

-Josh M.

No comments:

Post a Comment