Saturday, March 12, 2011

New Computer Soon



Coming June 18th of this year I will be receiving an HP Pavilion Desktop with a Quad Core processor. The price: $847.47 (tax included)
The great this about this pc is that I will now be able to edit videos without hassle.
The computer I use right now is slow, old, outdated, and obsolete. This new computer has a large life expectancy and will keep me entertained for years down the road.
On my new pc I will be able to make videos I never would have been able to do on my current computer.
As well as this I will also be able to make videos more frequently, without hassle.
You've got to give me credit though because right now and for the past 5 years I've been using this crap box comp for editing and it's slow and horrible. When I try to preview a project I am working on in sony vegas it skips like a bitch and is really annoying, how anyone can use such a pile is unbelievable.

So this new pc will give me so much more creativeness and help me with future projects.
Here are the specs:
  • 2.80GHz AMD Phenom II 925 Quad-Core processor; 2MB L2 + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
  • 8GB system memory; Expandable to 16GB
  • 1TB hard drive
  • 16x SuperMulti DVD optical drive with LightScribe Technology
  • Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
  • ATI Radeon HD 5570 graphics card with 1GB dedicated memory, DVI, HDMI and DisplayPort capabilities and support for Microsoft DirectX 11
  • High Definition Audio with up to 7.1 surround sound capabilities
  • Connectivity options include 100/100 Ethernet LAN and Wireless LAN 802.11b/g/n
  • Integrated 15-in-1 memory card reader
  • Ports include 6 x USB 2.0 and HDMI
  • Sliding door concealing ports for a clean look
  • Includes HP USB keyboard and optical mouse
  • Dimensions: 15.32"(H) x 6.97"(W) x 16.85"(D)
  • Weight: 9.75 lb.
  • 1-year limited warranty

No comments:

Post a Comment