Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sucker Punch looks so damn sweet!


I've been long awaiting this movie since the moment the teaser reached the internet. From what the trailer reveals I can assume that this movie is about a hot chick that goes to an insane penitentiary to get treated for whatever it is that she may have, then instead of being treated for her illness, she gets treated like shit by the doctors and she's done with it all so she leaves to her own physiological world where she can battle with her demons. This movie sounds incredible especially because there is a nice looking "femme fatale" involved as there is in most movies like this. Anyways so it's directed or produced or something by the guy who did Watchmen and Sin City (or some other movie). Sorry I cannot provide all that much straight info with this movie I am rather tired. Anyways... so I am slightly disappointed the person involved with Watchmen is helping with an actual good movie, I'm just joking that's not fair, Watchmen was pretty good. (Around 7/10). So anyways I'm definitely gonna see this film when it comes to theaters. and I suggest you do the same. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment