Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Playstation's Finale

As much as I don't like to admit it, I will be mostly leaving the world of the ps3 for a more suitable method of gaming....PC. June 18th marks the day I will be forgetting the fruit of the playstation and starting to enjoy gaming on the PC. That's not to say I will be leaving the Ps3 behind for good ... in my spare time it will be used for gaming purposes, like when Twisted Metal or Uncharted 3 come out for example, but I fear those 2 games will be the last the ps3 gets.

That's not to say pc is a bad thing, in fact it will open up more opportunities to make more game related videos and even more of the regular stuff. Ehholepro hasn't got that much attention recently and I plan to change that will my pc. Ehholepro will house ALL of my new videos with absolutely no exceptions.

Pc has a wide variety of games as well. Gmod, minecraft will prove useful to many of my videos. As well I may take up modding, but that sounds unlikely...I still have some life.

So if you think it's a bad idea to get a pc then just remember that I will not ever stop making videos. It will not change my opinion on the Ps3/360 feud....Ps3 will always win, but all I'm saying is that I will not play as much.

Add me if you want though on PSN: ehholepro

No comments:

Post a Comment