Monday, August 22, 2011

I bought A Terrible Game.



Today I had made a horrific purchase. It was on Amazon.ca and it goes down in the most awful games of mankind. The Game if you haden't guess it yet is Twisted Metal Small Brawl. I know you are thinking "Why?". Well let me just defend myself by saying that I'm a fan of Twisted Metal and I'm going to continue to support the franchise, for the good games and the bad. This will just add to my Twisted Metal collection. Now I own TM 2, 3,4, Small Brawl, Black, Headon, and Headon Extra Twisted Edition. Fun Fact: Did you know that TM Small Brawl was made for Ps1 after the release of TM Black? Also by the same company as 1,2,black,and head-on. Incognito now call themselves Eat.Sleep.Play.



and yes I own Twisted Metal 2 on Psp. It was an impulse buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment