Monday, August 22, 2011

My Youtube Snake Scores






I am officially a master at this game! In case you don't know what or how to use Youtube Snake here's the basic rundown:
When you're watching a video, before it loads click on the video screen, then press the left and up arrow keys in a repetitive motion, this should activate snake. Then you can move around using up, down, left and right without disrupting the video. But be careful, if you click away from the youtube screen it will disable the controls. And be careful, when you die, not to keep moving as this reables the video movements.


Here's the videos I was watching when I screencapped my scores:
- Tegan and Sara ???
- Pooh Bear meets the Terminator
- Some Black Screen????
- Elliot Goes to School
- FIRES!!???

No comments:

Post a Comment