Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Uncharted 3 flaws/improvements.

Uncharted 3's flaws:
- More prone to glitches and clipping issues than the previous titles. (Doesn`t feel as fleshed out and polished like the previous 2)
- Enemies that piss me off. (Enemies that always shoot from behind when I'm already in combat with sombody ahead of me)
- Shorter story.
- The game tries to take control a lot more. (I don`t know what it is but it`s unlike the previous games, this game takes control of the character in areas you would expect to play)
- Ridiculous enemies. (Enemies that take the ammo capacity of 3 long range guns to defeat).
- Too many annoying combat sequences. I think they tried to emphasize that the combat system in Uncharted 3 is unlike the others...however there are only few differences.

Uncharted 3`s EPICNESS:
(There is no word in the english dictionary to describe the way I feel about the following so replace the adjectives with a stronger vocabulary if you like)
- Fantastic story. 10/10
- Amazing Graphics. 10/10
- Awesome Gameplay. 9.5/10
- Redicoulously super awesome terrific killer Soundtrack. 10/10
- Cutscenes. 9.5/10
- Stellar voice acting. 9.5/10
- Stupendious Multiplayer. 9.6/10

This was a difficult game to rate, having been playing Batman: Arkham City two weeks ahead of this game it was difficult to get into. I got waay too used to the control scheme of Arkham City going into Uncharted 3 and that made it difficult for me to enjoy. I feel like if I were to play Uncharted 2 before Uncharted 3 I would've love Uncharted 3. However this just didn't happen. Uncharted 3 in my opinion is still the greatest game of 2011.

In my opinion I do not think this game deserves a 10/10 like IGN gave it, the reason being is because it's not a 10/10...no game is. If a game is 10/10 you're basically saying there are no flaws and the game has no room for improvement. There is no such thing as a perfect game, and there never will be.

However I rate Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - 9.6/10
I rate Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - 9.9/10
and I rate Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - 9.7/10

So...in my opinion Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is the worst in the Uncharted series but the 3rd best game ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment