Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Reason for my GOTY

Last GOTY post then back to regular posts...

-it's because I don't like RPG's. (Which is Skyrim, but I rate Skyrim 8/10 for effort)
-it's because Uncharted 3 cannot ever beat Uncharted 2 (I rate Uncharted 3 9.6 because it's still Amazing!)
- and that leaves Batman... hmmm.... what can I say bad about batman? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. However I can still say that there are way too many pricey dlcs out that actually ruin the experience for me. Here's a tip rocksteady... if you have a great selling game, don't ruin it by adding expensive dlc to it. Do what glorious Valve did and give top notch dlc for free!

I rate Batman: Arkham City 9.8/10. I love the story, the gameplay, the voice-acting, the depiction of Batman....I just severely hate the dlc. Who seriously would want to buy a robin costume who has the exact same powers as batman (in the game) for (I think it's) $6.99. Also I was not a fan of Robin in the story. (He was there for like 10 seconds).

So that's my rant on Skyrim, Uncharted 3, and Batman: Arkham City.

I have nothing bad to say about Portal 2, Valve you are seriously the greatest company in the world.... Keep the games coming! (Ep. 3?)

No comments:

Post a Comment