Monday, June 20, 2011

Ambitious ideas that would make Twisted Metal THE best game ever!



I'm not saying any of this post is relevant to the franchise, it is not rumor or speculation, this is 100% my ideas that would make Twisted Metal the most fantastic game of the century.

The main reason why I'm doing this is because Twisted Metal is one of my most favourite franchises of all time and I can't wait to see it's release. I know it will be a success but these are some of my own innovative ideas that could potentially make Twisted Metal that much better.

First of all, I noticed that many games now-a-days are re-creating old games using new engines, Microsoft just announced it's Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Edition which is Halo 1 using the Halo Reach engine. Duke Nukem 3D Reloaded was just announced today and is sounding pretty decent, after Duke Nukem Forever flopped. So maybe Twisted Metal Ps3 could include a revamped Twisted Metal 1 in the game disc. I think that would be amazing. If not revamped then at least include Twisted Metal 1 in there anyway, for old time's sake.

Second, a collector's edition. It's been talked about for quite some time now I think it would be awesome to have a replica Sweet Tooth truck in the box set.

Third, as a playable extra in Twisted Metal: Head-On you could run around as Sweet Tooth, there has also been speculation that Preacher could have been a playable character aswell. If this was in TM PS3 I think I'd have a nerdgasm.

Fourth, Although multiplayer is a big aspect, don't skimp out on the single player experience, and yes I'm talking to you David Jaffe. I know you've never done it before so don't let this be the first.

Fifth, Pack the game full of extras, please.

Sixth, If putting all the characters in the game was too much of a problem at least mention them within the game, or maybe cameos. Remind me of the characters I remembered from my childhood.

and Seventh, PLEASE don't let it be like Duke Nukem: Forever.

Thanks to the Twisted Metal Team and especially to Scott Campbell and David Jaffe, the creators of probably the greatest franchise of all time!

P.S. make a sick-ass Ps3 cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment