Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Things I noticed in Trailers...

This post shows everything I could see that some may not catch the first time 'round in video game trailers. Some may be speculation, some may be legitimate.


Uncharted 3 E3 2011 Trailer:

First Game we have here is well obvious, not just because I put the name on top but also because these are well known characters. Or are they? On the right we see Elena, but, who's that on the left. He looks like Sully but...HE'S GOT NOT MUSTACHE? NOOOO! The mustache could've been a character in itself, they could've made an entire game based on Sully's mustache, why did they get rid of it?
Another thing we have here in Uncharted 3 is horse back riding. In the trailer it is shown for a brief moment near the end. I thought many people would catch on right away but I was mistaken that is why I posted this here. I guess Nathan Drake has to find some fast way across the desert.

Twisted Metal "Broken" Trailer:
This is a live action scene from the Twisted Metal "Broken" trailer. This is one of around 4 or 5 trailers that Eat Sleep Play had released. Notice anything about this man? Here, I'll show you.
Now see anything? Damn, you're dumb, let me zoom in...
This distorted image proves that this man is either Sweet Tooth or a clown in the Sweet Tooth clan. From what I can make out the shirt reads: "Sweet Tooth's... something something..." Sorry I don't have an image enhancer like in CSI.
Next we have Mr.Grimm on a motorcyle, that's all fine and dandy, but...what's that? Is it? Could it be? A big Boy? .... If you are unfamiliar with what Big Boy is, it is an American family fast food restaurant chain founded in 1936 by Bob Wian. Bob's Big Boy restaurant usually carries a large Big Boy on the top of the restaurant. Such as what you can see here. This could potentially prove there is product placement within Twisted Metal. But who cares about that?

and finally...

Never Dead E3 Trailer:
...yeah...this game looks like shit. That's all I noticed.



No comments:

Post a Comment